Meaning & Definition of Nonstandard in English
1. Not conforming to the language usage of a prestige group within a community
- "A nonstandard dialect is one used by uneducated speakers or socially disfavored groups"
- "The common core of nonstandard words and phrases in folk speech"- a.r.dunlap
2. Varying from or not adhering to a standard
- "Nonstandard windows"
- "Envelopes of nonstandard sizes"
- "Nonstandard lengths of board"
3. Not standard
- Not accepted as a model of excellence
- "A nonstandard text"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana