Meaning & Definition of None in English
1. A canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise
2. A service in the roman catholic church formerly read or chanted at 3 pm (the ninth hour counting from sunrise) but now somewhat earlier
1. Not any
- "Thou shalt have none other gods before me"
1. Not at all or in no way
- "Seemed none too pleased with his dinner"
- "Shirt looked none the worse for having been slept in"
- "None too prosperous"
- "The passage is none too clear"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana