Meaning & Definition of Nomination in English
1. The act of officially naming a candidate
- "The republican nomination for governor"
2. The condition of having been proposed as a suitable candidate for appointment or election
- "There was keen competition for the nomination"
- "His nomination was hotly protested"
3. An address (usually at a political convention) proposing the name of a candidate to run for election
- "The nomination was brief and to the point"
- nominating speech ,
- nominating address ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana