Meaning & Definition of Noble in English
1. A titled peer of the realm
- Lord ,
- noble ,
1. Impressive in appearance
- "A baronial mansion"
- "An imposing residence"
- "A noble tree"
- "Severe-looking policemen sat astride noble horses"
- "Stately columns"
- baronial ,
- imposing ,
- noble ,
2. Of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times
- "Of noble birth"
3. Having or showing or indicative of high or elevated character
- "A noble spirit"
- "Noble deeds"
4. Inert especially toward oxygen
- "A noble gas such as helium or neon"
- "Noble metals include gold and silver and platinum"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana