Meaning & Definition of Nightmare in English
1. A situation resembling a terrifying dream
- nightmare ,
2. A terrifying or deeply upsetting dream
Examples of using
It was only a nightmare.
It was a nightmare.
I feel as if I've woken up from a nightmare.
I had a nightmare.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana