Meaning & Definition of Nightly in English
1. Happening every night
- "Nightly television now goes on until 3:00 or 4:00 a.m."
1. At the end of each day
- "She checks on her roses nightly"
- nightly ,
- every night
Examples of using
The orchestra plays nightly the whole night through.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana