Meaning & Definition of Niece in English
1. A daughter of your brother or sister
Examples of using
My niece is from Libya. She is Libyan.
His niece is attractive and mature for her age.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana