Meaning & Definition of Nibble in English
1. A small byte
- nybble ,
2. Gentle biting
1. Bite off very small pieces
- "She nibbled on her cracker"
2. Bite gently
- "The woman tenderly nibbled at her baby's ear"
3. Eat intermittently
- Take small bites of
- "He pieced at the sandwich all morning"
- "She never eats a full meal--she just nibbles"
- nibble ,
- pick ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana