Meaning & Definition of Neighboring in English
1. Having a common boundary or edge
- "Rhode island has two bordering states
- Massachusetts and conncecticut"
- "The side of germany conterminous with france"
- "Utah and the contiguous state of idaho"
- "Neighboring cities"
- adjacent ,
- conterminous ,
- contiguous ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana