Meaning & Definition of Nebulous in English
1. Lacking definite form or limits
- "Gropes among cloudy issues toward a feeble conclusion"- h.t.moore
- "Nebulous distinction between pride and conceit"
- cloudy ,
- nebulose ,
2. Of or relating to or resembling a nebula
- "The nebular hypothesis of the origin of the solar system"
- nebular ,
3. Lacking definition or definite content
- "Nebulous reasons"
- "Unfixed as were her general notions of what men ought to be"- jane austen
- nebulous ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana