Meaning & Definition of Naming in English
1. The verbal act of naming
- "The part he failed was the naming of state capitals"
2. The act of putting a person into a non-elective position
- "The appointment had to be approved by the whole committee"
- appointment ,
- assignment ,
- designation ,
1. Inclined to or serving for the giving of names
- "The appellative faculty of children"
- "The appellative function of some primitive rites"
- appellative ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana