Meaning & Definition of Naive in English
1. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience
- "A teenager's naive ignorance of life"
- "The naive assumption that things can only get better"
- "This naive simple creature with wide friendly eyes so eager to believe appearances"
- naive ,
2. Of or created by one without formal training
- Simple or naive in style
- "Primitive art such as that by grandma moses is often colorful and striking"
- primitive ,
4. Lacking information or instruction
- "Lamentably unenlightened as to the laws"
- uninstructed ,
- unenlightened ,
5. Not initiated
- Deficient in relevant experience
- "It seemed a bizarre ceremony to uninitiated western eyes"
- "He took part in the experiment as a naive subject"
- uninitiate ,
- uninitiated ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana