Meaning & Definition of Musical in English
1. A play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
- musical ,
- musical comedy ,
- musical theater
1. Characterized by or capable of producing music
- "A musical evening"
- "Musical instruments"
2. Talented in or devoted to music
- "Comes from a very musical family"
3. Characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music
- "A musical speaking voice"
- "A musical comedy"
4. Containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody
- "The melodious song of a meadowlark"
- melodious ,
- melodic ,