Meaning & Definition of Muscular in English
1. Of or relating to or consisting of muscle
- "Muscular contraction"
2. Having a robust muscular body-build characterized by predominance of structures (bone and muscle and connective tissue) developed from the embryonic mesodermal layer
- mesomorphic ,
3. Having or suggesting great physical power or force
- "The muscular and passionate fifth symphony"
4. (of a person) possessing physical strength and weight
- Rugged and powerful
- "A hefty athlete"
- "A muscular boxer"
- "Powerful arms"
- brawny ,
- hefty ,
- muscular ,
- powerful ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana