Meaning & Definition of Mournful in English
1. Expressing sorrow
- mournful ,
2. Filled with or evoking sadness
- "The child's doleful expression"
- "Stared with mournful eyes"
- "Mournful news"
- doleful ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana