Meaning & Definition of Mountainous in English
1. Having hills and crags
- "Hilly terrain"
- cragged ,
- craggy ,
- hilly ,
2. Like a mountain in size and impressiveness
- "Mountainous waves"
- "A mountainous dark man"
3. Containing many mountains
Examples of using
The capital of Ecuador is Quito, in the mountainous province of Pichincha.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana