Meaning & Definition of Motor in English
1. Machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion
2. A nonspecific agent that imparts motion
- "Happiness is the aim of all men and the motor of all action"
1. Travel or be transported in a vehicle
- "We drove to the university every morning"
- "They motored to london for the theater"
- drive ,
1. Conveying information to the muscles from the cns
- "Motor nerves"
- centrifugal ,
2. Causing or able to cause motion
- "A motive force"
- "Motive power"
- "Motor energy"
- motive(a) ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana