Meaning & Definition of Moreover in English
1. In addition
- "Computer chess games are getting cheaper all the time
- Furthermore, their quality is improving"
- "The cellar was dark
- Moreover, mice nested there"
- "What is more, there's no sign of a change"
- furthermore ,
- moreover ,
- what is more
Examples of using
He was a doctor; moreover a poet.
The house looked good, moreover the price was right.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana