Meaning & Definition of More in English
1. English statesman who opposed henry viii's divorce from catherine of aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded
- Recalled for his concept of utopia, the ideal state
- More ,
- Thomas More ,
- Sir Thomas More
1. (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- "More land"
- "More support"
- "More rain fell"
- "More than a gallon"
- more(a) ,
- more than
2. (comparative of `many' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
- "A hall with more seats"
- "We have no more bananas"
- "More than one"
1. Used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- "More interesting"
- "More beautiful"
- "More quickly"
- more ,
- to a greater extent
2. Comparative of much
- To a greater degree or extent
- "He works more now"
- "They eat more than they should"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana