Meaning & Definition of Moonlight in English
1. The light of the moon
- "Moonlight is the smuggler's enemy"
- "The moon was bright enough to read by"
- moonlight ,
- moonshine ,
1. Work a second job, usually after hours
- "The law student is moonlighting as a taxi driver"
Examples of using
The moonlight is really beautiful.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana