Meaning & Definition of Monopoly in English
1. (economics) a market in which there are many buyers but only one seller
- "A monopoly on silver"
- "When you have a monopoly you can ask any price you like"
2. Exclusive control or possession of something
- "They have no monopoly on intelligence"
3. A board game in which players try to gain a monopoly on real estate as pieces advance around the board according to the throw of a die
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana