Meaning & Definition of Monolithic in English
1. Imposing in size or bulk or solidity
- "Massive oak doors"
- "Moore's massive sculptures"
- "The monolithic proportions of stalinist architecture"
- "A monumental scale"
- massive ,
- monolithic ,
2. Characterized by massiveness and rigidity and total uniformity
- "A monolithic society"
- "A monolithic worldwide movement"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana