Meaning & Definition of Molehill in English
1. A mound of earth made by moles while burrowing
Examples of using
Some people seem to want to make a mountain out of a molehill.
Peter always makes a mountain out of a molehill.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana