Meaning & Definition of Modify in English
1. Make less severe or harsh or extreme
- "Please modify this letter to make it more polite"
- "He modified his views on same-gender marriage"
2. Add a modifier to a constituent
- modify ,
3. Cause to change
- Make different
- Cause a transformation
- "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"
- "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
- change ,
- alter ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana