Meaning & Definition of Mobile in English
1. A river in southwestern alabama
- Flows into mobile bay
- Mobile ,
- Mobile River
2. A port in southwestern alabama on mobile bay
3. Sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
- "A restless mobile society"
- "The nomadic habits of the bedouins"
- "Believed the profession of a peregrine typist would have a happy future"
- "Wandering tribes"
- mobile ,
- nomadic ,
- peregrine ,
- roving ,
2. Moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place)
- "A mobile missile system"
- "The tongue is...the most mobile articulator"
3. Having transportation available
4. Capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another
- "A highly mobile face"
5. Affording change (especially in social status)
- "Britain is not a truly fluid society"
- "Upwardly mobile"
- fluid ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana