Meaning & Definition of Misty in English
1. Filled or abounding with fog or mist
- "A brumous october morning"
- brumous ,
- foggy ,
- hazy ,
2. Wet with mist
- "The misty evening"
Examples of using
The girl disappeared in the misty forest.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana