Meaning & Definition of Misshapen in English
1. So badly formed or out of shape as to be ugly
- "Deformed thalidomide babies"
- "His poor distorted limbs"
- "An ill-shapen vase"
- "A limp caused by a malformed foot"
- "Misshapen old fingers"
- deformed ,
- distorted ,
- ill-shapen ,
- malformed ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana