Meaning & Definition of Misleading in English
1. Designed to deceive or mislead either deliberately or inadvertently
- "The deceptive calm in the eye of the storm"
- "Deliberately deceptive packaging"
- "A misleading similarity"
- "Statistics can be presented in ways that are misleading"
- "Shoddy business practices"
- deceptive ,
- misleading ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana