Meaning & Definition of Misguided in English
1. Poorly conceived or thought out
- "An ill-conceived plan to take over the company"
- ill-conceived ,
2. Wrong in e.g. opinion or judgment
- "Well-meaning but misguided teachers"
- "A mistaken belief"
- "Mistaken identity"
- misguided ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana