Meaning & Definition of Mischievous in English
1. Naughtily or annoyingly playful
- "Teasing and worrying with impish laughter"
- "A wicked prank"
- arch ,
- impish ,
- implike ,
- mischievous ,
- pixilated ,
- prankish ,
- puckish ,
2. Deliberately causing harm or damage
- "Mischievous rumors and falsehoods"
Examples of using
That boy isn't as mischievous as we thought he would be.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana