Meaning & Definition of Miracle in English
1. Any amazing or wonderful occurrence
2. A marvellous event manifesting a supernatural act of a divine agent
Examples of using
I only believe in Love — ubiquitous manifestation of Divinity; supreme law governing the atoms and galaxies; sublime mystery that generates and maintains the eternal miracle of life.
It's a miracle.
There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
"It's a miracle! It moved!" "I think it's the wind."
Only a miracle may get him out of it.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana