Meaning & Definition of Minus in English
1. An arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated
- "The subtraction of three from four leaves one"
- "Four minus three equals one"
- subtraction ,
1. On the negative side or lower end of a scale
- "Minus 5 degrees"
- "A grade of b minus"
2. Involving disadvantage or harm
- "Minus (or negative) factors"
- minus ,
Examples of using
How many is nine minus six?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana