Meaning & Definition of Minimal in English
1. The least possible
- "Needed to enforce minimal standards"
- "Her grades were minimal"
- "Minimum wage"
- "A minimal charge for the service"
- minimal ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana