Meaning & Definition of Mineral in English
1. Solid homogeneous inorganic substances occurring in nature having a definite chemical composition
1. Relating to minerals
- "Mineral elements"
- "Mineral deposits"
2. Composed of matter other than plant or animal
- "The inorganic mineral world"
Examples of using
This is not a rock. It's a mineral.
Water and mineral salts are inorganic substances.
That country is rich in mineral resources.
The province is relatively rich in mineral resources.
The region is relatively rich in mineral resources.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana