Meaning & Definition of Mindful in English
1. Bearing in mind
- Attentive to
- "Ever mindful of her health"
- "Mindful of his responsibilities"
- "Mindful of these criticisms, i shall attempt to justify my action"
- mindful ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana