Meaning & Definition of Mince in English
1. Food chopped into small bits
- "A mince of mushrooms"
1. Make less severe or harsh
- "He moderated his tone when the students burst out in tears"
- mince ,
- soften ,
2. Walk daintily
- "She minced down the street"
3. Cut into small pieces
- "Mince the garlic"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana