Meaning & Definition of Military in English
1. The military forces of a nation
- "Their military is the largest in the region"
- "The military machine is the same one we faced in 1991 but now it is weaker"
- military ,
- armed forces ,
- armed services ,
- military machine ,
- war machine
1. Of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare
- "Military law"
2. Characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military
- "Military uniforms"
3. Associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
- "Military police"