Meaning & Definition of Migratory in English
1. Used of animals that move seasonally
- "Migratory birds"
2. Habitually moving from place to place especially in search of seasonal work
- "Appalled by the social conditions of migrant life"
- "Migratory workers"
- migrant ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana