Meaning & Definition of Migraine in English
1. A severe recurring vascular headache
- Occurs more frequently in women than men
- migraine ,
- megrim ,
- sick headache ,
Examples of using
The causes of migraine are still not known.
For years, Tom suffered from migraine headaches.
I have a migraine.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana