Meaning & Definition of Meridian in English
1. The highest level or degree attainable
- The highest stage of development
- "His landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"
- "The artist's gifts are at their acme"
- "At the height of her career"
- "The peak of perfection"
- "Summer was at its peak"
- "...catapulted einstein to the pinnacle of fame"
- "The summit of his ambition"
- "So many highest superlatives achieved by man"
- "At the top of his profession"
- acme ,
- height ,
- elevation ,
- peak ,
- pinnacle ,
- summit ,
- superlative ,
- meridian ,
- tiptop ,
2. A town in eastern mississippi
3. An imaginary great circle on the surface of the earth passing through the north and south poles at right angles to the equator
- "All points on the same meridian have the same longitude"
- meridian ,
- line of longitude
1. Of or happening at noon
- "Meridian hour"
2. Being at the best stage of development
- "Our manhood's prime vigor"- robert browning
- prime ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana