Meaning & Definition of Merchandise in English
1. Commodities offered for sale
- "Good business depends on having good merchandise"
- "That store offers a variety of products"
- merchandise ,
- ware ,
1. Engage in the trade of
- "He is merchandising telephone sets"
- trade ,
Examples of using
This merchandise will be on its way to São Paulo, and from there, to Pequim.
Shopping by mail through catalogs gives people a wide choice of merchandise.
The supermarket has a large stock of merchandise.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana