Meaning & Definition of Melting in English
1. The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
- "The power failure caused a refrigerator melt that was a disaster"
- "The thawing of a frozen turkey takes several hours"
- thaw ,
- melt ,
- thawing ,
1. Becoming liquid
- liquescent ,
Examples of using
Glaciers around the world are melting.
I am melting!
The ice is melting.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana