Meaning & Definition of Melted in English
1. Changed from a solid to a liquid state
- "Rivers filled to overflowing by melted snow"
- melted ,
- liquid ,
Examples of using
He melted her heart.
The ice melted.
The next morning, the snowman had completely melted.
The tyrant's heart melted with compassion.
The ice has melted.
His money melted away in Hawaii.
The snow is melted.
The ice in the water melted.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana