Meaning & Definition of Medical in English
1. A thorough physical examination
- Includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
- checkup ,
- medical checkup ,
- medical examination ,
- medical exam ,
- medical ,
- health check
1. Relating to the study or practice of medicine
- "The medical profession"
- "A medical student"
- "Medical school"
2. Requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery
- "Medical treatment"
- "Pneumonia is a medical disease"
3. Of or belonging to aesculapius or the healing art
- aesculapian ,
Examples of using
Don't ingest antibiotics without a medical prescription.
I need medical assistance.
I need medical help.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana