Meaning & Definition of Mechanics in English
1. The branch of physics concerned with the motion of bodies in a frame of reference
2. The technical aspects of doing something
- "A mechanism of social control"
- "Mechanisms of communication"
- "The mechanics of prose style"
- mechanism ,
Examples of using
He has some knowledge of mechanics, electronics and hydraulics, but has no permanent job.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana