Meaning & Definition of Measurement in English
1. The act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule
- "The measurements were carefully done"
- "His mental measurings proved remarkably accurate"
- measurement ,
- measuring ,
- measure ,
Examples of using
Geometry is a mathematical science concerned with the study and measurement of lines, angles and curves, and with the shapes which are formed when several lines are joined together.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana