Meaning & Definition of Meager in English
1. Deficient in amount or quality or extent
- "Meager resources"
- "Meager fare"
- meager ,
- meagre ,
- meagerly ,
- stingy ,
Examples of using
The beggar rattled a few meager coins in his tin can.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana