Meaning & Definition of Maybe in English
1. By chance
- "Perhaps she will call tomorrow"
- "We may possibly run into them at the concert"
- "It may peradventure be thought that there never was such a time"
- possibly ,
- perchance ,
- perhaps ,
- maybe ,
- mayhap ,
Examples of using
If you're cold, maybe you should put more clothes on.
What should I buy my dad for Christmas? A tie maybe?
I am studying languages. I can help you if you want me to. And maybe I'd like you to help me.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana