Meaning & Definition of Mattress in English
1. A large thick pad filled with resilient material and often incorporating coiled springs, used as a bed or part of a bed
Examples of using
She was surprised to find thousands of dollars hidden in her daughter's mattress.
Tom hid his money under his mattress.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana