Meaning & Definition of Masculine in English
1. A gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to males or to objects classified as male
1. Of grammatical gender
2. Associated with men and not with women
3. (music or poetry) ending on an accented beat or syllable
- "A masculine cadence"
- "The masculine rhyme of `annoy, enjoy'"
Examples of using
Every noun in Portuguese is either masculine or feminine.
In dictionaries, "m.n." is abbreviation for masculine noun.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana